Crossroads was started in 1987 with the aim to produce the best possible wine from an exceptional place in an exceptional country Hawkes Bay in New Zealand. We are driven by the desire to bring you wines that set the benchmarks of what that variety can achieve in Hawkes Bay.
To achieve this, it became clear we had to have total control of our winegrowing and winemaking from start to finish. To that end, Crossroads purposely sourced and developed more vineyards. Today, all our Hawkes Bay wines come from our own vineyards.
Carefully selected parcels of land have been developed for each specific variety to ensure all care is given at every step in the process. As a small team, every decision is made to ensure that Crossroads wines are great not just good, but are crafted without ever compromising quality.
Our signature wine, Talisman, reflects our belief that hard work and good fortune are closely linked and that only wine made with love can be truly great.
Our intimate cellar door sits in front of our small winery on our Home Block in Fernhill, 20 minutes from both Taradale and Hastings on State Highway 50 in Hawke’s Bay, New Zealand.
Here you can enjoy tasting through our wines with our friendly and knowledgeable team.
You can buy the full range of our Crossroads wines, and in summer enjoy them outside at our picnic tables. You can bring your own picnic basket and relax with a glass of Crossroads.
In summer, the Crossroads Cellar Door is open 7 days a week from 11.00am to 4.30pm.
In winter (1st June to 1st September), we close on Sundays and public holidays.
Usually you can just drop by, but if you’d like to bring a large group, it’s best to call or email our Cellar Door team first at email@example.com
We look forward to seeing you soon!
1747 Korokipo Road
Phone: + 64 6 879 9737
Fax: +64 6 879 6068
- Crossroads Vineyard Selection Syrah 2009 (Royal Easter Wine Show 2012, Gold Medal and Trophy Wines)
- Crossroads Pinot Noir 2010 (Royal Easter Wine Show 2012, Gold Medal and Trophy Wines)
- Crossroads Milestone Series Gewurztraminer 2009 (Royal Easter Wine Show 2013, Trophy and Gold Medal Wines)
- CROSSROADS WINERY MARLBOROUGH MEDWAY VINEYARD RIESLING 2008 (Sydney International Wine Competition 2011, Award Winning Wines)
- CROSSROADS WINERY HAWKES BAY SAUVIGNON BLANC 2010 (Sydney International Wine Competition 2011, Award Winning Wines)
- CROSSROADS WINERY HAWKES BAY CHARDONNAY 2009 (Sydney International Wine Competition 2011, Award Winning Wines)
- CROSSROADS - ORIGIN VINEYARD THE MEDWAY RIESLING - 2010 (Sydney International Wine Competition 2012, Award Winning Wines)
- CROSSROADS - WINEMAKERS COLLECTION SYRAH - 2010 (Sydney International Wine Competition 2013, Award Winning Wines)
- Crossroads Winery Elms Vineyard Hawkes Bay Reserve Syrah 2007 (Pure Gold) CHAMPION SUSTAINABLE WINE (Air New Zealand Wine Awards 2008, Gold Medal and Trophy Winners)
- Crossroads Winery Hawkes Bay Chardonnay 2008 (Air New Zealand Wine Awards 2009, Gold Medal and Trophy Winners)
- Crossroads Winemakers Collection Cabernet Merlot 2011, Pure Gold (Air New Zealand Wine Awards 2013, Trophy and Gold Medal Wines)
- Crossroads Talisman Merlot, 2008 (International Wine Challenge 2010)
- Crossroads Milestone Selection Chardonnay 2012 - Peter Yealands (Bragato Wine Awards 2013, Trophy and Gold Medal Wines)
- Crossroads Milestone Series Syrah 2012 - Peter Yealands (Bragato Wine Awards 2013, Trophy and Gold Medal Wines)