No 1 Family Estate
New Zealand Methode Traditionelle specialist, Daniel Le Brun launched his wholly family-owned wine producing business in July 1997, making wines using the same process perfected by his Champagne-making family in France over the last 12 generations.
The company is owned by the Le Brun family, marketer Adele and winemaker, Daniel Le Brun, together with their adult children Virginie and Remy.
The winery is set out with state of the art processing equipment imported from Champagne. Production focused on limited edition wines, using only top-quality grapes grown specifically for making Methode Traditionelle wines and paying meticulous attention to detail from the vineyard through to the wine on the shelf.
- No 1 Family Estate Cuvee Number 8 NV (Royal Easter Wine Show 2012, Gold Medal and Trophy Wines)
- No 1 Family Estate Cuvee No 1 NV (Sydney International Wine Competition 2009, Award Winning Wines)
- No 1 FAMILY ESTATE CUVEE REMY 2007 (Sydney International Wine Competition 2011, Award Winning Wines)
- No 1 Family Estate Cuvee No 1 (International Wine Challenge 2006)
- No 1 Family Estate Cuvee Number 8, NV GOLD AND TROPHY (International Wine Challenge 2012, Gold Medal Winners)